1. Your initial deposit reserves your date and is non-refundable. DUE TO THE NATURE OF A CUSTOM MADE PRODUCT, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS AFTER THE PRODUCT HAS BEEN DELIVERED/PICKED UP.
2. We must receive the balance by the due date indicated or contract is null and voided, and deposit will not be refunded. Depending on Dulcerella’s availability, if you decide to reschedule the event for any reason, Dulcerella may charge a rescheduling fee of $100.
3. The date of your final payment is the final date for any changes in size, style or flavors of the cake. Any changes requested after this date cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to additional charges.
4. Seasonal items (including fresh flowers) may incur an additional charge or may be substituted if unavailable for time of delivery.
5. We are not responsible for any damage to the cake after setup is complete. You are responsible for providing an appropriate and secure table and environment for the cake(s). Cakes are heavy and require a sturdy table and optimal room temperature of 75 degrees or bellow.
6. If fresh flowers are provided by an outside source they need to be delivered in time for preparation. You acknowledge that fresh flowers are not a food product and should not be served. You acknowledge that fresh flowers might wilt when kept out of water for longer periods of time.
7. If you or your representative elect to pick up and set up the cake you assume all liability and responsibility for the condition of the cake once it leaves our possession.
8. We will photograph our cakes and we reserve the right to use any photographs for display or promotion without compensation to you.
9. Our products may contain or come into contact with milk, wheat, nuts, soy and other allergens. You agree to notify your guests of this risk and hold us harmless for allergic reactions.
l0. Performance of this agreement is contingent upon the ability of Mihaela LeCedre to complete the agreement and is subject to accidents, Acts of God, and other causes beyond our control.